The well-balanced hybrid cannabis strain Rockstar Marijuana Strain won second place in the hybrid High Times Cannabis Cup in 2012. Its aroma is reminiscent of spices and grapes, with undertones of skunk with a flavor that’s similar, often reminding the consumer of a spiced mulled wine.
THC levels average at around 14%, with some crops reaping in at 17%. Its high is described as hard-hitting, beginning with a head rush and uplifted spirits. Motivation and creativity increase as all the muscles in the body relax. Note that this strain has a tendency to couch-lock (thought won’t leave you too drowsy) despite elevated cerebral activity. Because of this,
Sleepy and relaxed, this cannabis strain is a laid back evening flower. Perfect for curling up on the couch and binge-watching a series with a loved one, this calming herb offers a thoughtful and talkative vibe.
While this strain may not be the best for getting things done, it makes for a delightful treat after finishing up work or settling down after a long day.
However, cannabis newbies should proceed with caution. This marijuana strain may be a little too sedative for those unfamiliar with psychoactive cannabis. Dizziness and paranoia have been reported in high doses.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Rockstar Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like Cheeba’s.
- Rockstar shatter, Rockstar wax, and other Rockstar concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Rockstar and Rockstar seeds
This cannabis strain is a potent indica cross between two indica strains, Rockbud and Sensi Star.
Rockbud is a member of the skunk family line, while Sensi Star is a meditative indica hybrid from Amsterdam’s Paradise Seeds.
A multiple-time award winning strain, this breezy bud eases consumers into a blissful relaxation with its sticky sweet scent, purple coloration, and impressive THC production.
Consumers can expect a moderately high amount of THC from this flower, as the strain tends to offer between 15 and 20 percent of the psychoactive.
Medical Benefits of Rockstar
- Ideal for sleep, this cannabis strain is sedative and drowsy. Try this flower an hour before bed.
- Those seeking relief from pain and headaches often appreciate the pleasant numbing effects of this medicinal flower.
- When consumed in moderation, the herb is popular among those with mental health concerns like depression, anxiety, and chronic stress.