Platinum Bubba Kush is a “platinum” level indica-dominant strain for those who are looking for strong medicine. Best for strong body relaxation, pain relief, sleepiness and appetite stimulation, Pbk is a long-lasting “creeper” that may take a few minutes to kick in, but you won’t miss it once it does. Floral and full of kush spiciness in aroma, the flowers of this strain will have a surprisingly sweet flavor that’s a patient favorite. Across between Platinum OG Kush and Bubba Kush, this indica finishes flowering in 8 to 9 weeks. These dense, purple-hued nugs are popular in California and are finding their way to other areas.
This herb may be best-known for its physical effects, but this flower also produces an uplifting and euphoric mental elevation. It’s not uncommon for consumers to report feelings of happiness, bliss, creativity, and laughter after a few inhalations of this cannabis strain.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Platinum Bubba Kush Oil Pens may be available from select cannabis retailers.
- Platinum Bubba Kush shatter, wax, and concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of PBK and Platinum Bubba Kush Seeds
This cannabis strain is the offspring of two popular Indica strains, Platinum OG and Bubba Kush. Bubba Kush is one of the most sought-after Indicas on the market, and the strain is famous for the happy and deeply soothing experience it provides.
Potent, this marijuana strain is known to produce up to 25 percent THC when grown with expert care. As a high-THC strain, this bud is recommended for those with some cannabis experience.
Leafy and crystal-coated, this strain produces semi-dense sage colored buds. Hints of lavender and amber adorn these flowers when the plant is exposed to the correct environmental conditions.
The aroma of this marijuana strain is quite unique. Warm undertones of wood, nut, and earth are accompanied by a pleasant floral sweetness. The combination gives it a spicy quality.
Medical Benefits of PBK
Much like it’s popular parent, Bubba Kush, this strain has plenty to offer medical marijuana patients,
- Sleepy and relaxed, medical cannabis patients with insomnia and other sleep disorders may appreciate the heavy nature of this herb
- Mental health ailments like depression and chronic stress are among the most common reasons many seek out this marijuana strain
- Those seeking nighttime relief from pain and headache may also find relief with this strain